BC Racing’s new ZR Series Coilovers bring a 3-way adjustable track ready coilover system to racers from novice to pro for a price not seen before in the performance suspension market. Each ZR Series Coilover system offers independent low speed and high speed compression adjustment and separate rebound adjustment. They also offer full height adjustability independent of piston travel and spring preload.
On cars with McPherson struts the ZR Series comes standard with an inverted monotube damper with the steel braided Teflon coated line exiting the top of the damper to the external reservoirs that can be remotely mounted in the engine bay or boot. The ZR Series kits offer 30 clicks of rebound adjustment, 15 clicks of low speed compression adjustment, and 12 clicks of high speed compression.
* 3-way adjustable damping controls
* Engineered for 100% track use
* Inverted damper design. (depending on models)
* Dual Piston design. (1 in res., 1 in shock)
* Teflon coated steel braided lines for external reservoir on inverted dampers and solid stem for double A-arm cars
* Custom spring rates available
* Completely rebuildable
* Monotube damper design
* Patented concave lower locking collar
* 1 year manufacturer warranty